Friday, December 4, 2009

Question about the Lakers Memphis and the bulls?

Ok far as the Lakers goes so whats going on now are they still after either Kevin Garnett or Jermaine o'neal? I really don't see Kevin Garnett going to the Lakers.They need to just go ahead and trade for Jermaine o'neal before the Nets get him.They need to trade Kwame Brown for a really good small foward.Morris Peterson even Mike Miller just example.Once they get a small foward then make the trade for o'neal.Then try to bring Derek Fisher back so he can work with the younger point guards.



Memphis why do they want Andres Nocioni when they have Mike Miller? Isn't he a small foward or is that for more depth?Thats why I brought up The Lakers should try to get him if they dont' want him anymore.Kwame Brown for Miller could work.



Bulls Yeah Paul Gasol would be a perfect fit for the bulls you have wallace at the 5 block shots rebound and Gasol at the 4 who can score etc I understand that but I don't understand why Memphis wants Andres Nocioni he's a good player but they have Mike Mille



Question about the Lakers Memphis and the bulls?nba dunks





Andres Nocioni is a 3-point shooter......3-point shooters save games.......Memphis is a horrible team......



Question about the Lakers Memphis and the bulls?nba all star ,nba teams



I like our thoughts about these players. I agree Gasol is a good fit for the Bulls. But I think the Nets are going to get O'Neal and KG well I just don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care