Friday, December 4, 2009

Celtic and Lakers rivalry renewned wat do you think about that?

Both teams made major trades to make the rivalry happen



Celtic and Lakers rivalry renewned wat do you think about that?nba video





meh



Celtic and Lakers rivalry renewned wat do you think about that?pro basketball ,nba teams



The Lakers and Celtics again! I love it! I'm enamored by the city of Boston and New England in particular(it's so uniquely beautiful), but Los Angeles is the ultimate for me. I lived in Southern California as a small child, and L.A. has always stuck with me ever since. I must confess I was on the Celtic bandwagon for a time from 86-88, and rooted for them in 87 against the Lakers. It's a complicated reason as to why I did that. But since then, my undying love for L.A. has returned me to rooting for the Lakers like I always SHOULD have. I am so happy that they are playing the Celtics again. I feel I'm making up for not rooting for L.A. in 87.



As for the actual matchup? I can't logically see how the Lakers can lose. Yes, Boston had a better record and swept the Lakers during the season. However, considering the talent level of their respective conferences, it's quite another story. Boston was taken the distance by Atlanta, the EIGHTH seed with a LOSING record. Cleveland went the distance with them as well. Meanwhile, over in the West, Golden State DID NOT qualify for the postseason despite a 48-34 record. How question-raising is that in itself? Not to mention that Kobe and Co. made it look so easy against the Spurs. Aging San Antonio may be, but still the class of the NBA. If these are any indicators, L.A. is in for a great '08!



Basically it's like its been for so many years. Whoever wins the West wins it all.



Lakers in 5 or 6 ( Although, to make it interesting, it would be nice if it went the full 7).
edit your details it should say' 'David Sterin made major trades to make this rivalry again''
It'll definitely breathe some fresh air into the NBA. I hope the Celtics' take it. Nothing against Kobe, or the Lakers', but I think they're long overdue.
im so happy! that the Celtics and Lakers are both in the Finals. I want the Lakers to win.
games will be close but the lakers win the series in 5 .....its just great seeing the celtics and lakers both matter again.
I think it's fixed, especially for the rapist Kobe and the cheating Lakers
Don't forget to give Stern his credit as well as the refs that contributed.
la sucks
Beat L.A! Beat L.A! Beat L.A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care