Friday, December 4, 2009

Can We Agree that Lakers are the best?

I have been supporting them since I started watching NBA three years ago and I just can't wait for them to win the championship this year.



Can We Agree that Lakers are the best?www.nba.com





I like Phoenix Suns the most but Kobe is cool.



Can We Agree that Lakers are the best?basketball jerseys ,nba teams



For your information:



The Lakers were just rebuilding when you started watching the NBA and I don't think they would win the Championship this year maybe two or three years from now.



I've been supporting the Lakers since Shaq was still there.
1. z-LA Lakers



2 y-New Orleans



3 x-San Antonio



4 y-Utah



5 x-Houston



6 x-Phoenix



7 x-Dallas



8 x-Denver



I guess the "z" means we are!!! GO LAKERS!!!!
no. boston still is the number one team.



yahoo sports and nba.com also say so.
They aren't the best. It's Kobe that carries the team. Lakers aren't winning it all.
nope kg and lebron own kobe hahahahaha



dont even lie about that



kg or cp3 4 M.V.P.
Roma Victor!!!!!!!!!11111
Lakers back on top baby!
i agree that there will be lot of bandwagoner fans.
Yes.
Nope
Yes
Nope
Whoever don't like dem r jealous, man
Yes!



Si!



Ja!



Hai!



Oui!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care