Friday, December 4, 2009

If it's Celts vs. Lakers, don't you think Magic should sit next to Larry Bird in the front

I mean, if neither are working the event (as a commentator or whatever). Wouldn't it be nice to see the old rivalry next to, what could become, the new one?



I think it would be neat to see. What do you think?



If it's Celts vs. Lakers, don't you think Magic should sit next to Larry Bird in the front row?sports tickets





I think It'd be neater if I were in the front row.



If it's Celts vs. Lakers, don't you think Magic should sit next to Larry Bird in the front row?concert tickets ,nba teams



It would be pretty cool.



But I dont think the Celtics are gonna make it, and if they do the Lakers are going to beat them. Im so sick of Boston winning!!
That would be great but likely won't happen.
Oh I'm sure David Stern already has that in mind!
that would be the best thing ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin care